So, I’ve been messing around with new recipes in the kitchen lately, trying to find the perfect combination of sweet & healthy. With all of my kitchen creations, I try to keep the recipes as clean as possible, without taking away from the taste. I think I nailed it with this one. Try it out!
For the cookie dough layer:
– 1 Can drained/rinsed Chickpeas
– 1/4 Cup Almond or Peanut Butter
– 2 Scoops flavored Protein Powder (I used cappuccino flavor — vanilla would work just fine!)
– 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
– 2 TBSP cinnamon
– 1/4 Cup Coconut or Oat Flour
– 1/4 Cup Honey (or any kind of sweetener)
– 2oz Raw Cocoa Nibs (or mini chocolate chips!)
– 2 TBSP PB2 (kind of powdered peanut butter — if you haven’t tried this, you’re missing out. Perfect for baking and for making smoothies)
1. Put all of the ingredients into a food processor. It will form a dough like mixture.
2. Line a rectangular dish with wax paper and spread the mixture on the bottom of the pan.
3. Next Step — THE CHEESECAKE MIX!
– 8oz Greek Cream Cheese (reg cream cheese is fine)
– 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
– 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
– 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
– 2 TBSP Honey (or any kind of sweetener)
– then I added a little more PB2 to my cheesecake mix, because I love peanut butter 🙂
1. Put all of the ingredients into a food processor until creamy. Be sure to scrape the sides and get everything mixed up realllllll nice.
2. Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of your cookie dough mix.
3. Freeze for a few hours, until it’s firm.
4. Remove from freezer, cut into bars and devour!
Interested in switching up your career?
Or maybe learning some new technology skills?
This Website: http://skillcrush.com/ has the best articles I’ve come across for inspiring a career in web developing and design. They produce informative articles, checklists and advice columns to help you stay motivated along the way…..for free. (free is hard to find now-a-days) They also offer Blueprint classes, which teach you the skills you need to know, step by step. I just finished watching their YouTube video on helping you make the most out of 2015. Go take a look!
The passion that the SkillCrush team has is extremely inspiring. They make a living doing what they love, and help people along the way.
For everyone who loves a good old fashion road trip, here’s a neat little article for places to check out along your travels! The state of Colorado is home to The Airplane Restaurant in Colorado Springs, where you can dine in an old vintage airplane. What a neat place to check out, especially if you have the option to drive right on by. Read the full article from Yahoo! News.
Yesterday I spent my evening experimenting with a new broccoli and cheese soup recipe that I stumbled upon.
Threw in a few extra ingredients and some spices and it turned out amazing.
I spent my Sunday AM experimenting with homemade crepes. They turned out as delicious as they look! I stuffed the crepe with warmed blueberries/strawberries and whipped cream. Topped them with more berries, bananas, chocolate syrup and a few sprinkles. I’ve linked the recipe I used to make the crepes themselves. Try em’ out! You won’t be disappointed.
“Those under the age of 30 who own a private business is at a 24-year low, ” says sources from Yahoo! finance. Is it because of increased student loan debt or is the risk of failure that’s scaring Millennials away?
American entrepreneurship is fading away, and that’s a very scary thing to think about especially when that’s where innovation and job creation stem from. Check out the video to get the full report!
Last year I found the perfect DIY project! I started going to school online and I wanted a convenient table that I could do my schoolwork on, while in bed. Scrolling through Pinterest, I found this link, with step by step instructions. It’s the perfect addition to any bedroom, and it’s much cheaper to make it yourself! Take a look…